Welcome To Horaira Blogging Site....!

Assalam O Alikum....!

My Dear Friends......!

Welcome To My Blogging Site. Here You Can Get Updates On News, Education, Discussion, Current Affairs, Modern Warfares, Intel Updates, Strategics, Analysis & Many Many More. Feel Free To Contact & Comment.

Wassalam.

Your Brother,
Dr.Aabid

Thursday 9 June 2011

Some Words About Dr.Aabid

My Profile

My name is Abid Ali, from Mardan. I did my matriculation from a local private school. After getting brilliant marks, I got addmission in one of the prestigious college of Pakistan- Islamia College Peshawar. After doing my Fsc. from the said college, I passed the entry examination and got addmission in Khyber Medical College. Which is one of the top medical college of our country. After completion of my MBBS, I intend to serve the muslim ummah in the field of neurosurgery.

Thanks to Almighty Allah for guiding me on the right path

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr.Aabid Blogsite Traffic